Application for membershipFollowing are the services and privileges offered by the Union to its associate members (individuals):
Associate Member:Associate Member refers to each and every member applying for having membership in the Union through a membership subscription form and approved by the Board of Directors.
Privileges and Benefits of the Associate Member:
- Participation in the Union’s academic and professional activities
- Obtaining a AUCE’s Membership Card
- Use the Union’s logo on official publications and papers of the member
- Include the member's name on the AUCE’s official portal
- Having 20% rebate in all training courses and workshops held by the Union
- Provide members with abstracts of studies and researchto be presented at Union’sConferences in advance, if not announced
- Having priority in writing topics within the Journal of the Union after being approved by the AUCE’s Media Committee
- Obtaining all updates and circulars issued by Customs Departments or related authorities in the member’s country
- Opportunities to meet and achieve an operational cooperation partnership between associate members of various Arab countries under the umbrella of the Union
- The Union may plead with Customs Department in case oflawsuitsbrought into action against the consignee after having a POAduly authorized by the customs executive.
To apply for membership, please download the application form and drop it to the Union's e-mail address